View Single Post
Old 23-06-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 9
bbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Jade from Club Friday - Overall bonk rating of 9 / 10, just a few physical traits away from a perfect 10/10 bonk

Certainly one of the better 2022 bonks for me. Heard she's leaving soon so if bros still wanna catch have to do so soon

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=884992

Highlights - Very cute looks, even cuter personality. Breasts enhanced but not too big, nice B size. Sensitive body that gets wet easily. "Unlocking"-type sex - different buttons that can be hit to activate increasing levels of pleasure.

Lowlights - pussy not shaved, but no smell and at least sensitive. Overall not a hindrance to the session - managed to complete 2s easily

OKT: Quick in response, friendly and accommodating to customer requests. Patient in providing instructions and ensuring smooth access to location. First 2 traits represents a friendly guy, other traits truly differentiate as customer service. 10/10

Location / facilities: Condo in the East. Easily accessible by bus, believe there should be parking nearby as well. Apartment/room is decent in age, no odour and generally clean. Shower is large and large towel provided. Big bed but no mirror in room

Looks: Very cute especially when she smiles and cos of her personality, but can turn smouldering as well. Face matches the pics very closely, WYSIWYG pretty much. Light brown tan, wears braces but teeth is straight and braces dont get in the way

Body: Relatively short. Young ba-ba style, not model skinny but definitely not fat/out of shape either, think cute type. Enhanced B breasts that are relatively soft, definitely sensitive. Nipples will harden upon the right stimulation

Pussy: Pussy is not shaved, but no smell, gets REALLY wet and very tasty when she's aroused. Tip here for bros to take your time and stimulate her, she will get there. If she shaves this will be a home-run for me. Tight as expected for a young girl.

Action / armpits: Close to full marks for passion/intensity. Personally really enjoy "unlocking" type of sex where each action to stimulate unlocks a new level of high, both parties keep getting higher until it eventually explodes

Started with sensual catbath, moved on to sensual frenching. While frenching, slowly rubbed the outside of her clit and felt it gradually get from moist to really slippery. Made her cum then. Quick breath before moving on to painting, similarly worked it till she started shivering and moans broke out.

Then came the highlight. Mounted her and continued with passionate frenching while thrusting. Spread her arms out and watched her face in the throes. As she was mid-throes, attacked her armpits which unlocked a whole new level. From then, it was quick train to explosion. Finished 2s easily in this manner

Frenching: As per above, yes. Covered whole spectrum from initial kisses to passionate, long kisses

Shower: SOP here, some mutual caressing action but mostly saved for the room

BBBJ: Works very hard at it. Challenged her to 69 knowing how sensitive she was. Even as she was struggling due to the stimulation, continued blowing whenever she could. Love how the suction gets harder as she starts cumming

Attitude/personality: Personally would rate this 10/10, just my type, the type that can banter. Her english is relatively good (uni grad), initiated conversation the moment I stepped in. More than a conversation, it was genuine banter, a huge differentiating factor for me