View Single Post
Old 14-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Sorry if you think I post in wrong section, but this thread is about law where law sexpert browse often..

Consider this situation :

In the event of anti vice raid in Health Centre, I learnt that female anti vice officers dragged naked HC gals out of the room to the recept area, without giving them opportunity to dress up, where they stand or squat in nude.

I am sure there will be struggle inside the room, where naked and crying HC gals resisted being dragged out of the room by AV female officers..

Can the complaints be lodged against female AV officers for excessive use of force with the intention to humiliate HC gals?

Will such officers be discplined ?