View Single Post
Old 26-03-2019, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Time for me to give back to the community. Just went today.

MR for Mei Mei (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.info/massage-meimei/

RTM: Maybe
Value: Maybe

Looks: 8-8.5/10 Great smile, looks like photos, cute and beautiful eyes. A real looker if that's your type.

Body: 7.5-8 / 10 Toned but small - medium boobs. Quite a good looker.

Massage: 10/10, no complaints, obviously is well trained during her time in China and has great hand strength, technique is good.

HJ: 8/10. great technique, in a massage kind of way. Bothered to ask how I liked it so plus points. Knows how to vary type, obviously well trained.

Location: Quite easy to get to if you drive, if MRT maybe 10 minutes walk. Is in a SPA.

Overall: Could be a new super gem to myself. I like how she looks, very warm, friendly and has technique both massage and HJ. Had a guy who was late that came while I was there so the session felt a bit rushed even though it was full time. I did not mind because overall it was a good experience.

Only problem is she's in a Spa and I told her I hope she gets her own place some day then I'll be sure to be a regular.

Damage: $50 for Spa entrance + $80 Massage + HJ + Topless
Tried her 2 years ago.

Won’t rtm. HJ is mechanical and cannot touch boobs.

No chemistry either.