View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Petain road closing down

We have update from Win Yong (H14 Ah Bao) fb, new year gathering to wellcome another year of making $. Btw, any one know the girl standing behind Kid and Ah Bao? Ex GL materials that I wil pay $50, wonder where to find her?

I predict M$ will fall even more this yr, it could be S$1 to M$3.1. Then JB Ocean will see more PT girls relocating there. That is the problem with FTs in this country. Rumours of PT closing some operators and WLs will give up and return to home base.

Still, I have to praise Ah Bao (showing 1/2 ball), for her courage. She knew her pics in fb yet she dare to challenge me. There she have it. Although I cant travel down to PT mine spirit will haunt the girls. Paying attention to H16 Pat aka Lady Macbeth.

Happy new year, girls! I try mine best to see u soon. Meanwhile good new year dinner I assume.