View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 7
Ggordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hainan (Haikou and Sanya)

Went to Haikou for 4 days & here's my FR for it. A quick summary is that there are indeed very cheap ML/WL places to go that have SYTs in their early 20's there. The selling point is that the pice overall is cheaper than Singapore & it is much easier to find younger & cuter girls there. This month was a bad time to go with many places closed as Anti-Vice was going hard on them. But I was told next month would be better as more of the places would open.

Now here comes the part that depends on you. Based on the contacts you have or the people you meet there, it will shape your experience. My motor driver was really knowledgeable & brought me to all the good places & managed to find a unit with WL even when all were closed. The thing is that he gets some commission & when he kept pushin to go for a Spa that cost 220sgd for 90min, 2 shot when I can get for 120sgd. The cheaper place I went was the best. By chance I got to know the manager & he really took care of me & even brought me to the club where we got the VIP treatment. Definitely will go again for him. PM me for contacts & more info.

Last edited by Ggordon1; 01-01-2019 at 09:53 AM.