View Single Post
Old 14-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
it doesn’t mean that you will be allowed to continue forever without paying advertising fees to Boss. Look-it, since it’s pretty well already established that you are a stealth agent wannabe, why not do it the proper way and pay the advertising fees here?
Which of my post indicated that I'm a stealth agent? You like to put words into my mouth ain't you? You; yourself is an agent, but instead you called me an agent! What rubbish is this? See, when someone who opposed to your idea, you labelled him as what YOU LIKE!

Boss and moderator doesn't make any noise about it, but acted like this BOARD IS YOURS!

In case you not aware, due to your this kind of character, you made lots of enemies!

Quote:
Your past mostly self-serving “informative” posts does bring traffic to the site – but please think how many good/prospectively good Samsters you have driven away with your and your clones/acolytes’ regularly timed attacks on the innocent Samster?
Bullcrap! since when I've clones! It's you and your lackey MONKEY FACE is the one who attacked samsters PERPERTUALLY, when ever samsters against your idea, or disagree with what you post! Dictating samsters on their holidays!

Quote:

That’s the difference between you and I.
Every few weeks you would on purpose pick a fight to try to impress upon readers your bonafides as a supposedly selfless and regular member whilst in my case, it’s usually others who cast the first stone and I am only defending. This thread by itself is testament to this. Them casting the first stone as they’ve got something to gain or hide by trying to discredit me.
I don’t just call names, I properly research and methodically establish what they are before I call them (and you) the appropriate name!
Yup, CRAPPY lengthy ESSAYS! In this thread itself there's so many against you, due to your foul attitude! And you say I pick a fight with samsters every few weeks?

See, you admitted that you called other names! Who are you to judge others in the first place?

And the names wasn't appropriate at all!

Quote:
And as to how I respond – what, there is a format here that I must follow? If you don’t like what I write, you can always not read them – or as you’ve repeatedly supposedly done, put me on your ignore list. It’s truly comical that the more you bleat, the more you just impress upon others how unethical you are.

And my clones? Yeah, right!
There's no format to follow, but you seems like idiot! Here we use simpler form to make things easier, but you... Oh I forget, you doesn't have wife to talk too, offspring to play with. Thus you have plenty of time to slowly compose and play with your bombastic words!

Ya you that time I remember you've openly declared you've CLONE ain't you! Or wait clonesss, should be the correct word.