View Single Post
Old 24-11-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
After so long, looking forward to meet you again.
I might also travel with you to Cnx.

Ya long time no see lew, after our last few night party in Bangkok maybe 8-10 years ago. If you come over to CM let me know, i go pick you up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoniexone View Post
Awesome porridge here too if you miss food similar to singapore. Reasonable prices and I always bring my family and friends there when they come to visit me.

https://restaurantguru.com/Khao-Tom-...iao-Chiang-Mai
Yup this 1 baht porridge shop is nice, and a few more also along Suthep road junction of nimman & Suthep near wt Suan dok.....last time after party at warmup sure go there to eat in order to reduce alcohol before kena police spot check 555.....a bit like Geylang porridge but is much cheaper and some item cook on the spot.......fried intestine my favour.

You also another sg guy living in CM??