Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
adboy_6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Hi

Continue from last post.....

Manage to call the guy, called DET, Phone no: 09174155XXX (If you need it, do PM me)

He offer to pick me up from my hotel directly. So after work, I waited for him at the lobby. Pick me up on time and then drive me to see the goods. On the way, he mentioned that he have had many clients from different country. Take it with a pinch of salt. I was wondering whether he would rob me r so...but along the way, he suddenly stop by a group of korean and greet them. By the group of korean reaction to him, I felt quite safe. It seem that they have had use his service before.

In manila, it turns dark about 6 pm. I finished work @ 5, went back hotel, bath and so on. It is now getting quite dark. He drove me past makati ave, pass the CDB area and past some railways. (sorry, not so familiar with manila yet)

Reach an area that looks like any some town in malaysia. Houses around the area is only one storey high. Knocked on a hidden door behind some bushes. I was quite scare then, but since it is a number from a friend and from the korens encounter, I went for t. The door opened and it was quite brightly-litted wihin it. What surprise me is the different perspective that the internal present as compare to the outside. Outside was a slum, quiet, hardly any pedestrain. Inside, there was a TV on loud, a number of sofas, and most importantly, there was about 20-30s syt, I guess the oldest is no even 30. All were dressed quite revealing, and upon our entrance, there were struggling to sit-up. some stand and started to preen and flirt with me. I was the only customer then, It was like BKK MP but without the glass between us.

DET said that I could walk around to view or to callup anyone to talk to. But I was busy taking in the sight. I had walk thru the bars and the street of manila, and I was surprise to see so many fair skin syt in one room. I would rate at least half of them a 8-9.

The first I called came over and sit beside me. Asking for her name, I realised that she could not speak english. The OKT said that she been here for only a month and is from the province, and is the yougest among them. I asked to see her ID and yes, confirmed that she is over 18.

I decided against her as she could not converse in english. Otherwise it would be a boring night.

Chose another syt. This time, she was able to talk in english. Ask her what she can do (better to do this, so that you know what the product can offer. and since she market it, she would have to fulfilled it later.)

The cost is 3500 peso for the whole nite. And whatever tips you want to give. Nobar-fines or other costs.