View Single Post
Old 23-08-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 15
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
What are the chances of doing LT at SK? Is it something that is if the norm or more out of the norm like the girls only prefer ST at some cheap hotel room nearby and finish
Ehh BF/ST/LT prices there definitely cheaper then SC/nana but not by alot. Mostly will do ST...rare few do LT as they usually too lazy or they got “things” on the next day. The nearby hotel room is like maybe 1-2 mins walk away, they always use it. Used to be called washington hotel but I think change name already. If go your hotel usually they prefer if it is nearby like ratchada area, but then again all depends on the girl. Best to go the 7-11 nearby and break big notes to small notes, best to carry like few 1-2K of 100 notes in case you wanna lap dance or tip. Inside is 80% dark so sometimes hard to see money properly.