View Single Post
Old 24-06-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keepchiong View Post
Its freaking hilarious my dudes. Everyone queuing up. OKT damn sian keep repeating the same thing. "Need wait. 2 person working. Vietnam one, $60"

Quick FR V garden WH54
Got 4 girls working. 2 resting. Left 2. No TT required.

Face 6/10 definitely won't reject. Welcomes you with smiley face. Really gotta respect that. Can imagine how tired and sore they must be
Boobs 3/10. Enhanced D. Big boobs lover will love it. But im a connoisseur of smaller natural B cup titties. So to each his own.
Body 6/10 got tummy. But very curvy. Wont reject.
Bj - 7/10 capped bj, got effort and alternate between chest and dick
Fj - 5/10 pretty loose. But what else more can we expect. Gets the job done.

I feel the tinge of sadness for them. Its just nonstop train fucking. The girl asked me to be gentle and go slower. And when she heard that I was the last customer. She was so happy and went xiexie laoban!!
I'm sure we will have more onboard soon. Enjoy gentlemen, but please be nice to the ladies. Dont go beast mode haha.
We could use more bros like yourself. Honestly this is the worst time to drop by the GL. The girls are over stretched and you can expect very minimal GFE, its going to be f&go as they are literally clearing “backlogs”

If possible, just hold on for a week or 2