View Single Post
Old 29-05-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold
Re: my mscp encounter

I would like to thanks all bros here for the support of my encounter. I don't even believe myself I can strike on gail for just more then 2 weeks. I have been fishing for many years but I have to say this is by far my best catch.
Because of the cb and I m very free , I am able to meet anytime and note it down right after the event. Thanks goodness I dont have to wait for her off day and the availability of hotel to get her laid. The last happening in the condo happened just like how I described. I did not used my imaginary to create any scene that did not happened. We did not fuck in many positions as I did not want to use the bed.
I would like to do a 69 with us sucking and licking each other,. I would be dying for her to ride me while playing with her bouncing boobs. I also want to carry her legs high and wide and do her in missionary position, spanking her ass while I doggy her , playing her clit while I enter her in spoon position and many other positions I read and learnt from our bros here but that did not happen. Our encounter were mostly in a hush hush manner because of the place and the time restriction of gail.
But I m confident I will have what I want when times come. When? I dont know. But it will come.
Thanks for all the bros that up me
Stay safe . SgUnited.