View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

After massage already late.. after Makan then go basque to look for a bro.. reached there 11plus and it’s packed with ppl.. went few rounds and kanna burned by a lady cigarette on my hand.. not much pretty ladies and no place to even stand.. so just finished the two drinks pre ordered and left the place. Cos already massage so dun wanna tired my legs.

Went to tease club at emporium again. The waiter still recognize me. Ordered shisha and enjoy the live band.. then came mummy who said she’s marketing manager. The other lady join us said she’s PR and keep hugging me and kissing me.. but not my type.. so just entertain them for fun.. then golden qn came.. two drink for them.. initially 200k each but reduced to 120k.. so just give for fun since they entertained me so be a little gentlemen.. only one drink. Then saw a sexy dancer whom I like and asked for her..

Finally after her dance set she came over and we chatted.. English is understandable and close up not that bad. Boobs real.. but maybe is the push up bra cos she said it’s not big.. touched a bit and it’s soft.. no tummy.. perfect for me with nice smile and big eyes small face long hair and wild.. but she said she dun like dancing but can dance better than others.. order drink for her and her friend as usual.. came up 700k for these two drinks. But ok lor.. den get her number and WhatsApp her.. she end work at 3am.. so trying to ask her to my hotel but failed.. trying to push her friend to me and later other ladies came but I ignored. Haha.. not becos they are not pretty but pocket not so big for so many girls.. so didn’t talk much to her friend. After she went back dancing then her fren still sits with me and looks quite syt and a “good” gal.. so played with her and burn my pocket 300k for a flaming for her.. the pr gal asked me for another drink but I rejected..

So just smoke and drink and see them dance.. 3am they came and tell me going home sleep.. so ok lor.. let them go and I also left.. and the waiter asked for my number.. dunno what he said but said that he wanna come to my hotel.. haha.. very shocked..

Anyway left the place and thinking of going emporium spa to release but she WhatsApp me so tot got chance.. but after chatting a bit still the same.. she said she dunno and she’s not that kind of lady.. then she put “money?” And I asked her how much but she dunno.. so grab to classic hotel maybe go there release.. but went there and it’s closed.. sad.. so grab back hotel.. but the grab driver is an old man who doesn’t know the route and no gps.. keep asking me how to go my hotel.. and I dun really understand him.. so fed up and use my gps to show him.. have to hold it for him but still goes wrong route.. took quite some time to reach hotel finally.. luckily I’m still sober..

The lady I met at cj asked me go BATS that night but didn’t go.. scare she up me.. wanted to go there for steak after my massage but guess it’s too late.. she told me no nude dance in Jakarta now.. sad.. I missed the nude dance..