View Single Post
Old 15-02-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1 View Post
It's a strange attitude to go through life with.
A lot of this is common sense.
Hey, maybe $1.50 is more important than your time and making a scene in front of everyone. Good to see someone in Classic Hotel to be so principled!! Keep up the good fight!!
....Seems like a really stupid scam. Would be better to just give the customer 30k change from 400k rather than 50k and playing dumb if the customer questions it.
Easy there Tiger, as far as i can see, this is your first substantive post, and it's to complain about a senior member's FR providing useful info? This is a strange attitude to welcome yourself to a new forum with established posters

We get it. You don't care about a measly $1.50. I don't either, and I wouldn't make a scene over it, but i wouldn't give someone a hard time about it either. At least he's showing some pushback to stand to his principles, and not willing to be a carrot type accept being chopped like many other bros, which gives Asian Cheongsters a bad rep as targets.

What's up with all these Newbie Kiasu members around here?