View Single Post
Old 14-02-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Tiger1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
It's not the amount that matters but the principle.

There are no good people who work in this industry besides some of the girls providing the actual sex who have different life stories.

OKTs, mama/papasans, pimps, and even the security door people who make secondary money off the girls and customers are usually not good people.

If you let them chop you once they will do it again and again in different ways. I've seen this many times over the years.
It's a strange attitude to go through life with.

A lot of this is common sense.

Doorman asking for a tip is uncommon so I wouldn't give one. Giving the mamasan a tip isn't customary so I wouldn't give one (unless she went way above and beyond her duty). Girl turns up her nose at my tip telling me she wants more 50 or 100k more -- I tell her take it or leave it.

But to make a scene over $1.50? If I were charged 450k instead of 350k I'd think something is not right. I'm going to follow this up on principle. But $1.50. Even if I thought something wasn't right, I'd question it but wouldn't take it any further. The next time I go to Classic, if I were charged 350k I would know that 350k is indeed the real price. If I'm charged 365k I'd know that 365k is the correct price and be glad that I didn't cause an embarrassing scene.

Hey, maybe $1.50 is more important than your time and making a scene in front of everyone. Good to see someone in Classic Hotel to be so principled!! Keep up the good fight!!

Seriously, what's the incentive to take $1.50 from every customer.

If the mamasan thinks you have no idea about the real price, why not demand 400k or 450k? Just needs to trick 1 customer rather than tricking 6 customers. Seems like a really stupid scam. Would be better to just give the customer 30k change from 400k rather than 50k and playing dumb if the customer questions it.