View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
donut12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Judging from your comments, it just seems maybe you aren't a 'clubbing' type person (correct me if i am wrong) because your comments of these places are more negative than positive. I enjoy clubbing and I've been to almost all of those clubs you mentioned, and have picked up women in each. I'm not saying this to brag, but I have not used those excuses you list as a deterrent to stop me from having a good time and meeting women at these places. People who enjoy the club/pickup social atmosphere seem to have a more positive attitude.

In these places the result depends on the individual, rather than the environment. You have to be willing to 'work' and approach/talk to women if your goal is to pull to your hotel. Crown/Bats/CJ are more freelancer type places, so picking up a woman will be much easier here. In fact, Crown is one of my favorite places, and one of the most 'protected' places in town (you can clearly tell which girls are high also, and avoid them if that bothers you). If i just visit places like Malio/Classic/Alexis it gets boring because its no challenge, and i like to work a little bit sometimes. People who don't enjoy sort of pickup work won't enjoy the clubs no matter where.
Personally, I have never ever succeeded at 4Play (after so many tries). Good to know someone had.

Plus, i can't speak bahasa. If i can't get the girl to understand > 50% of what i am saying, then the chances of getting her to my hotel room without payment is just really low..