View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Classic/Travel Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
just wondering, about 50k tips, did they take it without any complain?
Usually cewek will either ask for more or show black face.

I also ever encountered that if I give RP100K tip the cewek asked for more also.
Just don't bother by their greedy requests.

Personally I just tip RP50K for mediocre service.
RP100K for good attitude or service.

RP350,000 is service fee.

RP50,000 is 14.28%
RP100,000 is 28.57%

Do you usually give more than 14.28% or 28.57% tip to a waiter when you eat at a restaurant?
I don't think so unless you're an American style spender/tipper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Really appreciate to all bros on the FR and having fun. I apologize for the noob question but if I were to book a hotel near to all cheong area which hotel you would suggest. Thank you again and happy cheonging.
Lazy spoon feeder spotted!

Quote:
TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 09-01-2017 at 06:31 PM.