View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
24 December - 27 December 2016

Hotel Travel
So we grabcar here at midnight and knew ladies gonna be limited. I walked around myself and saw two ladies whom seemed fun, they requested for threesome and I asked how they were gonna satisfy me and they said me in English that it would be the best experience. So I gave my tag to the Mamasan as requested. I told the ladies to follow me to the sofa area and not sure where they went.
In order to prevent a worse experience, wore my clothes and went to counter to complain.

I was mad as all the MMS and waitress were looking as I told then my experience, but all couldn't understand English. The manager came over and called the girl over to counter. While they could speak English earlier, suddenly they couldn't in front of the manager.

Finally they brought a waitress who spoke some English and the girls claimed it was 'communication problem' for why I was mad. Demanded a full refund, manager declined as Ive fucked one of them. In the end they charged me 350k and refunded the rest to me.
[/B][/I]
lol....wah the scene we made at the counter..then all the ceweks and the MMS looking..unforgettable hor..and then after that we go search for your unfinished business..so funny..in the end makan satae kambing..haha

very very very soon your next trip liao lor...
I will try to meet you but not for all activities, as I said I moving apartment.
Don't shag out the gals at D'heaven ok?
told u it is nice liao and yet u said no more bullets...
but this time have a good time there ya.

also you still yet to open virgin time to jkt selatan..tsk tsk.