View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

I've been trying to figure out if something went wrong. Although I understand that life in the Uni can be busy, yet after our first meeting, when S expressed her relief that our initial meeting wasn't as bad as she had feared, she even indicated she could meet once a week, or even twice a week if our schedules permitted.

I also initially thought because we were unlikely to meet during her period, she wouldn't be replying much, but at the very least she'd still read my messages.

But it's almost as if all of a sudden she's suddenly decided to stop

I keep thinking if it was somehow related to me telling her about the dream.

I even wonder if somehow, in telling her the name in the dream, it was somehow so similar to her actual name, she must have gotten worried that her identity had been disclosed. Yet, what is that likelihood that a name I dreamed of would be her real name? I mean, what are the chances ???

The sudden change of heart, from her eagerness to meet once a week, to her sudden disappearance has baffled me.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here