Thread: A new Journey
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 12
Draco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDraco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A new Journey

The story continue...

Standing in front of me, i could smell her perfume. This scents of her perfume had a slight sweetness and i like it very much. I am a guy who like girl to put on perfume but not those type that is very strong. And most important the black bra that i can see underneath her white t-shirt is getting me very horny.

She asked me why was i still here?. I cheekily replied her that i am waiting for her. She laughed out loudly. As the light was bright in the lobby, i feel she actually look better without makeup. We chatted for a while and i told her i am waiting for my driver to fetch me.

At this time, i could see my driver had arrived. When i about to get into my car, she suddenly grap hold of my hand and get into the back of the car with me. At first, I was surprised but her reaction but while her breast was pressing against my hand, I totally understand she will be mine tonight.

Inside the car, i joked with her asking her where can i dropped her. She replied back at my apartment room. I smiled back. She was sitting very closed to me with her hand wraping around my waist and head on my shoulder.

The light is very dimmed at the back of the car, she suddenly shiftted her hand from my waist to my groin area....

To be continue....

Last edited by Draco235; 03-04-2013 at 05:17 PM.