Thread: A new Journey
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 12
Draco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDraco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A new Journey

The Story continue..

After all the drama, i was quite pissed off with the girls. The mummies knew that i was angry and keep apologising to me. I told the mummies what type of service is this. How do expect me to come back again.

Then the mummies started scolding the girls for at least 15min. I think she is puting up a big wayang show for me. I stop her, telling her i am tired and i am leaving. I took out 400rmb to pay the girl each but the mummies said never mind because of the incident.

I insisted to pay the girls as i feel that they had sitted and drank with me the whole night and i can claim back from my company for entertainment. I had also tipped the mummies so like all pro mummies, she change face very fast. She stop showing her angry face to the girls was sending me off to the lobby.

As i was waiting in the lobby for my driver to come fetch me. ManMan came out from the lift. She was wearing her home cloth which was a white T-shrit with Jeans. Under her white T-shirt, She is wearing a black Bra..

As a 32year old guy, looking at her foxy face and slim figure, there a sudden burst of blood flowing to my tight area. She was surpise that i was still around. She came up to me....

To be continue....