Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 19
man13utd13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My journey.....XD

3 days later I got an overseas sms from her telling me that she is home already
.i asked her if her plans for Bangkok is still on and she said yes and asks me to info her of the dates

2weeks later we met at duan mong airport and had short holiday there,during the few days we were there,except for the 1st 3 days where I gotta run my errands ,we were behaving practically like husband and wife and during the 3 days.on the second last night in bangkok I told her all about Julie.

She was quiet when I first told her about Julie and touched on jenny and andy as well,that night though we were sleeping on the same bed but we slept as if we were on 2 separate beds

In the morning she wasnot on the bed when I woke up I tot she had done a disappearing act ala jenny so I just forgot about it(afterall who am I to be in a position for demanding anything from her right?)

I was in the bath tube smoking planning my itinery for the day when the bathroom door open,thinking it was the chambermaid I blurted out

“sawadeep kup,can u clean room later?”

“u mean I am expected to clean room for you?”was the voice of XD

I turned around and saw her

“why are you so shocked?”she asked me

“I tot u left after I told you about Julie jenny and andy”

“why should I leave?afterall I have 2 kids on my own”

“huh?did I hear wrongly?”

“nope since you decide to come clean I will also come clean”

“how old are they?”

“both girls 6 and 12”

“how come so far apart?”

***to me it was nothing wrong to be with a divorcee with 2 kids,at least even up till this day I feel it this way,everybody has got their own past why dwell on it?***

“before I carry on,why are u surprised?”