man13utd13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My journey.....XD

8.15pm my phone rang,it was XD

“are you still at the office?i am downstairs your office place”

“huh?why are you here?what happens if I left the office already?”

“well,than blame it on fate”

“ok you win,give me 5min,let me tidy up and I will meet u for dinner”

“where u wanna go for dinner?”

“I am going back in 2 days time,I wish u can have dinner with my mum and my nephew with me tonight”

“ok no problem”

I brought them to the food center at pasir panjang which serves Newton circus standard food but at just a fraction of the price

After dinner,the mum and the nephew went back(both the mum and the nephew rented a room near the school,whereas XD rented a hotel room) and we took off to the wine bar at located just outside dbl o

We had 2 bottles of red and son she was red from all the wine,plus all the beer she had while having dinner(I just don’t know why PRCs both men and women,like to have beer when they have dinner)

On the cab back to her hotel she was lying on my shoulders and her hand grabbing mine…

Back in the room she changed into a black see tru nightie and beckoned me to the bed,but this time instead of frenching me,she pushed me southwards,knowing wat she wanted I headed southwards and saw for myself the smoothest pussy you can ever see….

“like it?i had it waxed today”

“wow it must have been painful for you”

“its ok,but I felt so wet all the while after it”

Not wanting to waste any chance I immediately went to do my job…..i called in sick the next day and we spent her last day in sg in her bed…

At the airport…

“time for me to go in….”

“are u coming back to sg again?”

“the world is so small and I have a lot of difficulty to get a visa into sg,its ok you can come and find me in china”

“ok no problem,I am supposed to go to Thailand next week to settle some issues after that I will fly to china”

***every year I make a trip up to Thailand to have my kid blessed by the monk(can be read in Jenny’installment***

“Bangkok?”

“yah….”

“how about I go there find you?”

“erm…I will be there for religious purposes u know?”

“no worries,it been 3years since I last went Bangkok and I wanna pray to 4face Buddha”

“ok than give me a call when u reach home and we see how to make arrangements”

“ok,take care I gotta go in now,if not I will miss the flight”

“bye and take care”

Gave me a peck on the lips and left,I left when I saw her disappeared into the crowd