Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 19
man13utd13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My journey.....XD

XD,the divorced mother of 2 ……

It was 6years ago,when I was at orchard taka when I met her …..

She was at the mont blanc shop and I was there to look at a newly released watch.

“miss can I have a look at the watch?”I heard a very sweet voice asking the sales there.

I turned around and saw one of the most beautiful lady I ever laid eyes on.

So I just looked at her tru the reflections of the showcase,I think she caught me looking at her and gave me a smile,
Seizing the opportunity,I turned around,smiled at her

“hi,you don’t sound as if you are local”

“yes I am from china”

“oh I see,so wat are you here for?tour?working?”

“no I accompanied my mum here who is here with my nephew for studies,at the same time taking a tour at the same time”

“so where are they?”

“they are at the immigration to settle their study pass thing”

“so are you done with you shopping?mind if I were to buy u coffee?”

“sure why not?”

“how about coffeebean?across the road paragon?”

***although she is from PRC but than her English is very good due to the fact that she was sent to Australia for studies b4.***

We went for coffee and I learnt that she is 2years older than me,blah blah blah….

Soon it was time for dinner and I took the opportunity to invite her for dinner instead she insisted on buying me dinner so we went to marche for dinner cos we don’t really have an idea of what to have for dinner

After dinner it was about 9pm,and it was a Friday night,not wanting to end the day so early I asked her if she wanna cahtch a midnight movie

That time it was screening tomb raider(ahhh….well Angelina jolie,another milf If I have the chance I would bed but not after she married brad pitt,sorry to all “fat pig” fans,I absolutely hate him),I learnt that she love Angelina jolie too,so we got the tickets….

Strangely but true,although I was deeply attracted to her but sex was the last thing I have on mind with her….and I tot my mojo was gone or in fact during the day I spent with her,sex did nvr cross my mind although she had everything I had in terms of the perfect sex partner