View Single Post
Old 15-03-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotch View Post
Hey guys i'm thinking of making my first attempt at trying out someone but i don't know the proper procedures to making an appointment. Like should i buy a tourist sim card to book it? what if it's through wechat? will my personal info still be compromised?
you can just use your own number, dont need special sim card unless you bad record or number got banned by them. if its wechat you have to have your own wechat account and download the app before you can add them.

but if you feel worried about personal info being compromised, you can get those prepaid and keep top up from there, cause some of the better one will reject new number, you need to build your "reputation" if always new number.

and as many other bro will say... want to chiong dont scared, scared then dont chiong.

there is always a certain amount of risk involved when chionging, so remember to chiong safely, read MR before making decision, and give your own MR to give back to the community

as for making an appointment, their number are with their listing, so just contact them, ask if they are available at certain time slot. if they have available time slot, then ask them for their address to make sure its suitable to your liking.
cheers

Last edited by crizpy; 15-03-2019 at 09:46 PM. Reason: add in how to make an appointment