Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eclipseberry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The journey.

hello guys!

This have been said for so many times, and yeah, I've been reading sbf for a long time already and i feel its my turn to share my story.

So a little about myself, I won't call myself master of sex, probably just another average guy who enjoys sex. And sadly, I'm quite a late bloomer in this aspect, and only had my first sex at 18 :/

Call it weak or stupid its okay haha because thinking back I think I really suck at this. I think I'm too shy by nature and don't really know how to handle girls once it reaches the 'more than friends stage'. And ironically, people says that I'm actually quite popular with girls.

So being the usual me, I was going around talking(or flirting) with a few girls during another day of work. So halfway thru, we decided to go for supper with a few others. This particular girl, Debbie, has also been talking(or flirting haha) with me for quite awhile now so after supper, the both of us decided to just hang around till 6am.

After Supper we went to the playground, talked a little, and seriously, I dont know that leads to her becoming my girlfriend. And yeah, there at the playground we kissed and tongued each other. I swear I wasnt good at tongue during that time. So as the sun begin to rise, she said that her parents should be off to work already and she asked me to her place.....

To be continued.
Will continue if people wants me to and after moderation. I have no idea how long this gonna take haha