Old 14-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 18
man13utd13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My journey.....

“I ask you to bite harder ,does not mean you hafta bite so hard right?see its sore now”

“sorry lah,mi first time mah,really sore meh?i see…”

She jumped up from my lap and said “no more for you,who ask u to bite so hard” and she headed straight into the bedroom

I followed her into the bedroom(only nuts would be standing there right?”

And there she was lying on her bed breasts down with a black g-string and her white luscious bum facing me

She turned her head around and said
”like what you are seeing?”

I stood at the doorway like an idiot and nodded my head

“don’t stop standing there,you can kiss my butt if you like it”

I walked towards her kneeled down by the bed,for the first time ever in my life I kissed someone’s butt

After kissing her butt for awhile.she turned around and pulled me up,helpme mi out of my pants and my erection sprang into her face

“lie on the bed now and close your eyes my dear”she said
I did as I was told and in a moments time I felt something wet wrapping around my manhood,it felt nice but very uncomfortable to a certain extend and I opend my eyes and saw her head bobbing up and down at the area where my dick was

So this is cock sucking or ice cream like they say.and my first ever blowjob!

Her suction is great with no teeth and plenty of tongue

Soon I had the feeling of peeing and I wanna pull out from her mouth but she pulled her head further onto my dick and soon I peed in her mouth(later which I learnt from her was ejaculation) and I felt like life was sucked out from my kneecaps!

And she swallowed it all!

After that she came up to me and frenched me like no tomorrow and told me
“that’s it baby for now,we need to talk”

“ok so what shall we talk about?”

“you have seen my body and I have swallowed you,to a certain extend you are considered my bf now”

“huh?your bf?ah niah,I know you barely for 3 hours leh”

“so wat?feelings can be developed and besides to confess to you,I was smitten by you the moment I saw you last week at the game”

“huh?but than you are like very experienced in sex and you are so rich…”

“being born in a rich family has got nothing to do with me,and losing my virginity at the age of 16 attributes to my experience in sex,do you mind don’t you?”

“erm…can but than I got a few conditions that you gotta stick to”

“state them”

“1….unless I say so if not you are not allowed to go out with any guys.2…I want u to change your class from afternoon to morning.3…I am a very boring person,I play ball most of the time,so don’t complain say I don’t have time with you”

“well you terms I can accept now you will have to accept my terms”

“I like to be very close to you,I hope you don’t mind”

“huh?wat does that mean?”

“nevermind little boy,you will learn”

“ok…”before I can go further she lied on me and planted her lips on my mouth again and we frenched like no tomorrow….

Suddenly she pulled herself up again and say”there is a towel in the bathroom,go get a shower and we will go out for some light snacks,than we will go meet your team mates for the game”

Like a small kid being commanded by the teacher I went to bathe.

After showering I came out from the bathroom and asked her “I tot you are going to show me more?”

“my dear ,there is always a time for everything,but the timing must be right,now you need to go for your game,wait for me while I shower”

She slipped out from her g-string and I was treated to her full naked body view,she purposely made a full turn and gave mi a wink with her tongue stuck out and went straight into the bathroom.

She came out fully wrapped and changed into a shorts and a tee,pulled on a baseball cap,wrapped her hands around my arm and off we went out of the house,in the car I was in a stoned state cos her pretty white smooth thighs were capturing all of my attention and I resisted myself from caressing her thighs.

Along the way she told me that her family is into timber business in Indonesia and her sister is in charge of the branch in sg whereas her parents are located in jarkarta and usa.