Old 14-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 19
man13utd13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My journey.....

I was not sure what went on for the movie after 15min into the show,cos it was bloody 11am in the morning and the whole cinema was empty besides us,so naturally the aircon was a bit cold and she cuddled up to me,I was soon lost in the fragrance that her hair was giving out and we were soon kissing like long separated lovers…..

I sneaked my hand under her blouse and started feeling the soft and solid boobies,whereas she was just caressing my dick on the outside of my pants.

“lets go to my home and I want u to fuck mi deep and hard”
I was shocked when she pulled herself away from my kiss and told mi that
“huh?dont want lah,I am a virgin leh”

“you sure?”

“yah,all I did was just petting with the girls like wat we did just now”

“well,let me show you how heavenly it can be besides just fondling and groping of breasts”

Like a possessed guy walking with a hardon under my pants,we walked out from the cinema,hands locking towards her car.

5 min later we reached her apartment at bedok court

Once inside the place,I went around exploring the place

“no need to see anymore,only me and my elder sister stays in this apartment and she is at work now,so we have the whole house to ourselves until 4pm than I will drive you to tournament ground”

“come and seat on the sofa with me’”she said as she plopped herself comfortably down at the couch

I went over to her and sat down,the moment I sat down she turned around and sat on my lap,offering me her nectar filled mouth to kiss

Before I know it,she had unbuttoned my shirt and she was caressing my body while we were still kissing.

I was fumbling to unbutton her blouse and after a while I gave up(really too inexperienced)

So she pulled away from my embrace and gave me a very seductory look and slowly unbuttoned her blouse….

Inside was a red lacy bra with the deep white cleavage showing

“ouch!”I shouted because upon seeing her deep white cleavage and my li’le bro turned even harder and was really painful

“wat happened?”

“erm,my erection….”

‘oh,that is not a big problem,let me help you solve it”

Still looking at me with that seductive face,she just unzipped my pants and let my li’le bro out for a breather

“there you go,do you feel better now?”

“yah definitely”

“help me take off my bra now”
I started to move my hand round her back to unhook the bra,but it was smooth and I was blur

“stupid boy,this is a front hooking bra”
As she move my hands in front to unhook it

“of cos i I am a stupid boy lah,I am still a virgin,not yet a man,how to know that bra also got front hooking one?”

And both of us burst into a laughter

Down came her bra and I was treated to a very magnificent view of 2 lovely breasts with small pink nipples and aerole(is it the right spelling?) the size of 50cents coin very light brown in shade….

I cup both of her lovely breasts and it was spilling out from my hands,so I guess should be b+ or c cup,cos another ex gf of mine her size is b cup and fits just right into my palms

The soft breasts coupled with the small nipples woke the animal inside me and I sucked at the nipples greedily,alternating between sucks and moving my tongue round the nipples and lightly biting the slowly erected nipples.

“harder dear,bite them harder you are teasing them,not satisfying them”

Upon hearing this I took a hard bite

“ouch!”she pulled my head away and slapped me on my chest

“ wat happened?”