Old 14-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 19
man13utd13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My journey.....

I read with a lot of interest about what the brothers here have encountered during their sexual journey. It sets me recalling all the wonderful and not so wonderful ladies that I have had spent wonderful times with, and the trip down memory lane really makes me want to share with all the brothers/sisters here about my sexual journey from my awakening till now….

***I would like to stress that names and certain details have been changed to protect the identity of the ladies concerned in my narration and all is true based on my own personal experience all this while,it may not be in order because what I type is in accordance with whom that comes to my mind at the time of typing***
If anybody zap my pointsi would appreciate it if you can let mi know the reason why my points are being zapped.thank you

~Losing my virginity~

I was 18years old at that time(don’t ask me what I was doing before that its all puppy love with no real action back then), and was taking my “A” levels at a private institute.

One day while preparing to go to school, my pager beeped and it was a unfamiliar number so I return call…

“Hello? Who paged?”…actually should have been the normal “siang kar pager” but because it was a unfamiliar number so I hafta be more polite when I was returning my page.

“Is that Andy?” a very beautiful voice replied

“Yah this Andy? Whose this may I know?”

“This is Julie here”

“Julie from where?”

“Does it matter where I am from?”

“Yah it does mainly due to 2 reasons,1 I don’t know any Julie,2 I am gonna be late for school”

“To heck with school man,this morning you have econs and I know everytime you skip econs class and drink coffee at the eatery downstairs so why are you telling me you are gonna be late for school?”

Well, this really sets me thinking,how come I don’t know of any Julie and yet she knows so well about my class schedule and such?

Wanting to probe further so I carried on the conversation with her

“So where you get my number from and what do you want from me?”

“For goodness sake,don’t behave like a sissy will ya?you area guy not a girl why bother about where I get your number from?next,you are not a millionaire so wat can I want from you?”

“ok sounds logical,so may I ask ms Julie,how can I help you?”

“I need somebody to accompany me today”

“I cant,I got a game on in the evening and I need to be with the team at 5pm”
Was in basketball eca back then

“I know tonight’s the semis but I assure you that you will be on time for the game”

“ok where you wanna meet me?time?”

“30min later at east coast mac for breakfast”

“wah mac for breakfast,your treat arh?”

“idiot!i let you choose,either you pay for breakfast or you pay for movies”

“ok ok I see you there in 30min”

Back then still getting allowance from parents so must plan plan a bit

“eyh eyh eyh,you tell me you are Julie but you never tell me how you look like and how am I supposed to recognize you?dont tell me you are going to have your name tattooed across your forehead hor”

“don’t worry you will know who I am when you reach there”

“ok lor if you say so,don’t be late hor,I don’t like ladies to be late….”
Before I can finish my sentence the line went dead

Lucky I stay near east coast so I just walked across the ecp and head for mac

Upon reaching there,my pager beeped again,this time it’s a meassage instead of number saying “look for a charade sba4898h-julie”

So I walked around the carpark looking for the car,there it was parked under a tree,so I went up to it and knocked on the drivers seat

Down came the window and I saw a very familiar face just that I cant recall where I seen that face before

“hop in,and stop staring at me like that,I am not ET”

So I stonely hopped onto the seat next to the driver seat.

“let mi introduce myself formally to you,my name is Julie and I am from class 2H”

“class 2h?oh the afternoon session one arh?”

“yes your name is andy born aquarius from class 2a ……”
All these my personal details cannot reveal here

“oh you got nothing wrong about myself,so may I ask where I met you before?cos you class atart at 1pm to 5.30pm whereas my class is from 8 to 12.30pm,don’t think we ever met before right?”
Our lessons is 2hours for one subject 30min break followed by another 2 hours for another subject(that’s the reason I like private schools….)

“We met at indoor stadium last week while you played against my class for the semi spot.”

“oh yah,I remembered now”

“so can we drive on now?”

“to where?”

“for breakfast”

“so where?”

“why u so kaypoh one?”

“its my first time I got a date from a lady leh and of cos I wanna find out lah,just in case you eat me up”

“yah cut you up and cook you in curry right?”

“yah yah yah,mind if I ask you one thing?”

“go ahead”

“I am such a shortie and so ugly why you wanna date me out hah?”

“it would be perfect if you have added another 6 inches in height but other than that I like to see the way you worked out your sweat for every ball during the match”

“so now I confirmed its not me who attracts you but the skills of my game that attracts you lah,wat to do?i am short so gotta be extra hardworking to make up for the height mah”

“partially yes,partially no”

“huh?”

“your presentation for your GP project on sports was made the model for all the classes so I have been wanting to see who the fellow who is able to create such an uproar with just a silly GP project”

“oh that arh?its just some stupid work,all I did was just compile all the sports knowledge I know,add some lame jokes into my presentation only mah”

“well your lame jokes added humour and even the HOD was full of praises for you”

“……”

“anymore questions to ask?”

“yah,how old are you and how come you are driving a car?”got licence one or not?

“I am 20 years old born in jarkarta,does this answer your questions?”

“no,wats your height and weight?stats?”

“height 1.6m weight 43kg.wat is stats?”

“your figure lah?breasts,waist,hips…”

“that is for me to know,and maybe if you got chance you will be able to find out”

“orh….but than how can I find out unless you are my gf right?”
The tot of going to bed with her did not cross my mind cos I was still a virgin at that time,so sexually not fully awakened yet

We reached bedok central in a while and had mac for breakfast,after breakfast we went for the 11am show….