Thread: My Journey
View Single Post
Old 16-12-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Journey

Part 3.

As Friday and with the last meeting my colleague went back, both of us packed up and he left for the airport back to Singapore while i got myself another hotel just in case i have any "guest" for the next two nights. I have got myself a VIP ticket to Golden Dome Cabaret and was looking forward as my seat was 4th row from the front and i should be able to get a better view to the performers.

After checking in, i had a few hours to spare before the show got myself to Nana plaza. This is what today being describe as the Adult version of Disneyland and i can't agree more with 4 stories of bars and you could not miss the complex with the neon light bulbs blinding you. I walked around and got groped and molested along the way and just dumbfound with the number of bars and off course the girls and ladyboys on display.

I got into Casacade bar and the place has about 50 ladyboy dancers in bikinis on the stage dancing as i got there pretty early in the night so i was the only customer. After stepping in i felt like a prey in the human zoo with all eyes on me and for that moment i just froze before this really beautiful LB caught my attention and i pointed over to her to seat with me. Later i found out her name was Jenny and that will not be the last time i cross path with her. She was surprised to found out that i am not Japanese and commented i look like one. Got myself and her a drink before chatting further and for the first time i got to see the interior of the place was done like a cave and how right i was being the prey.

As i was looking around, Jenny slipped her hand into my pants without me noticing and that must have been a skill she practised over a million times. With a few strokes, i was awaken and she gave me a very seductive look before whispering into my ear "would you like to go back to the room". At that moment i was very and i mean very tempted but i told her i have ticket to the show and need to go soon. Immediately she suggested that she should come along but i told her i think the seat next to me might most probably be booked by then and told her i would come back for her before i go home. She gave me the watery eyes look and said okay i wait for you. That statement was one statement that is over use through my journey haha.

Some photos of Jenny, i met her on a couple of occasion afterwards in both Bangkok and Pattaya. A nice girl but can be a little aggressive if you know her for the first time