Thread: My Journey
View Single Post
Old 16-12-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Journey

Part 2

From my last meeting with Boeing, it made me wonder so what was my sexuality? I still like ladies but am not attracted to guys, that question just came back to me again and again for a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, i did my "research" on the ladyboy scene and off course came across the country that Boeing originated from. By chance, my company send me on a business trip to Thailand but i was not alone for the trip, there will be another senior colleague on this trip. The business trip was from Wednesday till Friday, my "light bulb" suddenly came and i requested to extend my stay for 2 nights till Sunday saying that i am meeting a friend from my school days which off course is a phantom friend.

My colleague was more of the technical side and i from the business side, he was the most boring colleague i ever have so he would stay in the room whenever we were not out for business meeting or meals. While this is not my first time to Bangkok, i was not too familiar with the area that the hotel my company put me up where the old airport and Airasia flights goes to. On the second day of the trip which was the Thursday, after dinner i decided to take a stroll around the hotel and thinking about my plan of attack for Friday till Sunday.

I remembered there was this little stall round the corner with all the leaflets of the various tourist attractions, was thinking to walk over and see if i can get some ideas. Once i got there, something caught my attention immediately posters of the world famous Thailand ladyboy cabaret shows. The Thai vendor saw me and my interest in the posters started his sales pitch for the shows and ask me where am i from? How long will i stay here? and a bunch of question which reminds me of my conversations from my friend before the trip, Dont answer as he is gathering information and will try to sell you everything.

So i grab the leaflets saying thanks with my "krup" hand sign and walk back to the hotel. Hide the leaflets carefully from my colleague, i wend back to the room and did some more searches of the various shows in Bangkok and their prices before booking one of them online call Golden Dome.

To be continued