Thread: My Journey
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute
My Journey

Since becoming a member of SBF in 2010, i got so much information on the Ladyboy scene from this section and later brought me to explore up the source in Thailand. As 2015 is coming to an end just want to share some experiences of my own and give back to the community.

This will involve a young man exploring his sexuality and making many friends along the way and off course some great memories and some not so good ones.

Since a very young age i always have a fetish for CD but off course when my parents found out would beat the shit out of me, it was something so uncontrollable and yet full of ecstasy whenever i put on that stockings and touching my legs and jerking off. I forgot how long i did that for and i thought everything stopped when i had my first girlfriend during my JC days, anything but....

One day i came across this forum not too long after graduating and there is this Keong Siak/ Desker section and i was like many BMs would have done read as much of information there possible and off course came to the famous section of the Rowell Ladyboys. There i was standing at the entrance of this great black hole and diving so deep into the dark side.

I still remember vividly i just gotten my first paycheque a few months back, and at the Rowell section there was this really hot ladyboy name Boeing from Thailand and i am sure many would have met her some 4 plus years back. (Till today i am still trying to locate her). Read the advice from the other BMs that not to go on a Sunday, what are the opening hours, payment and etc. I told myself wait till my next pay day and i will head there on a Saturday for a little bit of action when they just open, there i was waiting for that day to approach and i still remember telling my family member i will be out to Bugis to meet a friend.

Took the train and alighted at Bugis before walking towards Rowell, my heart was pounding and for the first time i was contemplating if i should actually do it. In the end i thought F**k it, just go there take a look and if Boeing is not there i will just go for a movie and head home. It took me about 10 minutes and there i was standing at the famous gate. There this little cute creature sitting among the most sexy group of ladyboys seat Boeing and that minute i simply flushed, pointed out to her. When she nod her head indicating you sure, i simply nod my head and enter through those gates.

I must be a slimmer and more handsome then and getting the grope from the group before i could get through, up that staircase and for the first time heard the most amazing squeaking sound of a ladyboy from the first room closet to the staircase. Boeing simply giggle and point me to the last room in the corner. Upon entering i still can't believe how beautiful and sexy she was. Black Bra and red panties with that nice bulge and a little pubic hair exposing, that gave me a instant hard on. I simply sat quietly on that little mattress looking at her and dumbfounded, she simply ask you okay? before giving me a kiss on my cheek and say "narak" (after exploring thailand for a couple of years) later i knew the translation was cute.

Next i search my pocket to hand over that three red notes and after keeping that in her purse. She must have known it was my first time visiting the place and say just relax we will have a good time. We slowly undress and she took off the bra but kept the panties on. That will be the cutest pair of breast and for the first time i touched those round and soft silicon breast and pink nipples. She says you want to suck them, off course i went ahead and suck them like a baby haven't had milk in months. I could see that small bulge is no longer small in those red panties and the tip of the cock was exposing.

I told Boeing, do you want to remove those panties because you look so uncomfortable. The next thing was a nice 5' inch staring at me and i was thinking aren't i here for the ladyboys and went on to suck that cute little thing while she moan. the other ladyboys moaning and squeaking in the other cubicles must definitely have turn me on further on. It must have went on for a good 5 to 10 minutes before i tasted something a little sweet and salty in my mouth. Thereafter i had my first BJ and it was haven and not before long a big pool of white liquid myself.

Interestingly we didit had the full package, maybe it was because i am still not sure. I got dress and gave her a hug before leaving, down the stairs and out the gate. That moment i felt very shameful yet knowing fully that i will be back soon