View Single Post
Old 19-02-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

(Forget to post this...)

I went back to office on the 6th Feb thurs morning, wearing my mask & gave the security bro a nod & he smiled back. He does not know me but probably glad to see someone. Decided not to return to S'pore to remain here, the situation at SH isn't too severe but people are obviously very worried and afraid. Obviously now cannot go back already cos of the entry ban. There are fear-mongers and fake news on all kinds of online platforms but by now, everyone knows the virus will not go away anytime soon. Things will only get worse, it is how the local officials will get their act together and not let it explode out of control. Mistakes have been made, irreversible ones and it is impossible to track down all who have been infected but managed to leave Wuhan. I just hope the compassionate officials will be able to do their work & the corrupted & incapable ones will be removed and not hinder them. Schools remain closed here for now. Some had returned to work.

Anyway back to my office building. I thought I would be the only one but I saw Monica. The air in the office was quite stale & interestingly a little warmer than I expected. Monica gave me a wave, I knew she was working on a project which was quite delayed so she was catching up over the festive period. I removed my mask, took off my coat & walked to the pantry where I met Ann. Poor Ann, the moment I saw her I was reminded of how she was scolded by another senior manager for something that was not totally her fault but she kio everything. We took turns to give her hugs after that but she was very upset then. Maybe it is because of the impression that she gave others, the way she dresses to work sometimes can be quite alluring (you know what I mean) but this is how she was brought up and this is her personality so you cannot change that. Like this morning, she wore a tight black short skirt and gold satin cami top with lace trim. Her dress sense is abit 'angmoh type' one but this gold top and black skirt looked cheena enough. She was heating up her breakfast & making coffee. Looking towards her from her right side, it seemed to be that she wasn't wear anything beneath her top. She just returned to SH yesterday & told me she came to office because she didn't want Monica to be alone here and she was bored all alone at home.

I returned to my desk, turned on my desktop & laptop & began to prep for my this new project which will have its first meeting after the festive break. Sierra knew that I would be in office this morning so she asked me to come over to her place for lunch. Meaning she didn't want me to stay the whole day. She also asked Monica & Ann to come along so we left for her place at around 1pm. The streets & roads were of cos emptier cos people chose to stay at home & don't gather in public. Our estate also got compulsory temperature & registration check at the gate. Sierra opened the door wearing a grey soft knit dress with a low cut front and low back. With her figure in that dress & showing off her cleavage, I realised it really has been a long while since I had a boner for her. Ann is a little afraid of Sierra, has always been like this since she joined us although it is not that Sierra picks on her or anything like that. It is like their horoscopes clash or something. Ann is always on her toes around Sierra so lucky for her Monica was there. My didi was leading the rest of my body when I accidentally brushed my semi-boner against Sierra's butt & she gave me a 'shoo-off' look. I did eventually tell her about my sexcapades at Beijing & the new friends I made when we went for drinks before the CNY holidays began. She also told me a Russian guy befriended her at a bar some time ago but she was scared off. But my hormones quickly calmed down once we starting eating. She prepared some nice fusion of baked beans, corn, broccoli, mashed potatoes and steamed cod. She also air-fried some wings & even brought out some bak kwa.

When we entered her apartment, she handed us the disinfectant & we also disinfected our hands before we ate. The mood was a little downcast but the girls started to loosen up once they started eating. Sierra even took out a bottle of red wine, she said to go with the bak kwa and my first reaction was "huh?". Nevertheless, the girls had a glass each and we toasted for everything to be over eventually and SH would be relatively okay. I think maybe the lockdown might hit us soon since HZ already kanna but see how. There is already a so-called unofficial self-curfew since businesses are either closing early or not open at all. After lunch, each of us went to do our own thing. Sierra & Monica took out their laptops, I went to lie on the couch and Ann started to scroll on her phone sitting nearby. After a while when I got up, I saw her sitting on the floor, back against the couch with her legs spread slightly. My didi woke up again from the sight of her milky white cotton crotch in between her thighs. Probably my best panties zaogeng sighting so far cos the puffy bulge of her meimei beneath the soft cotton material was so sexy. First time I was looking at Ann with lust in my eyes. Last time I saw an upskirt so tempting was a few years ago at a CNY gathering. One of my cousins' girlfriend, she blur blur lie down on the bed with some of them to take a selfie while wearing a really short skirt. Her hand was covering her modesty but she moved it while posing for the camera & exposed her red, quite see through lacy panties crotch. I saw her 毛毛 & the top of her meimei slit briefly for a good 2-3 seconds . But I remember I lost at cards & mahjong that year.