View Single Post
Old 17-02-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
hubber28 is one of the Best!hubber28 is one of the Best!hubber28 is one of the Best!
Re: Any advise To Cleanse Away "Spirits" In The House??

Interestingly I can’t wait to see how things turn out. Frankly I have a scary cat side which love to read and venture such eerie creepy. Kinda like adrenaline rush and I quite get enjoy of that.

Many ppl having different opinion of such things but TS hoping to set some resolution and help for these unknowns.

My bottom line is respect the unknowns, in turn will not be bother. Imagine my mother in law living alone in 3-rooms and we visit her a couple of time per week. No Buddha or deity in house - took her to cruise and past by a church house and she says the ships ppl worshipping “guan yin Ma”. But actually it’s a picture of Virgin Mary.

My mum in law although she less knowledgeable and unknown but she comment to respect all religions and the unknowns. That’s how she able to live alone peacefully.

I just wonder TS u have any close fren or family member who are use to this kind of unknown and not afraid also? If have, invite them to see how they feel about that room. Let them experience it and see their reply.