View Single Post
Old 14-02-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any advise To Cleanse Away "Spirits" In The House??

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
No 3rd eyes when you down on your luck and play with bone ashes etc anything can happened. I dare say Singapore there is no master that is capable of ghost busting. It is a waste of money.
From what TS had told us, seems like a small case. But its best such thing be eradicated or rid off....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
bro whatever religious artifact you used also no use if you do not have faith in the first place...you really want to confirm if the room got anything just bring a kid and see his reaction....children are most sensitive to such things..
Kids are sensitive to such things. As for religious artifact, u can always request some help from other belief eg, taoist/christian priests, bomoh, etc. TS need not have to do anything actually.

Thank you