Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
starfugs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Outcall massage in hotel

Tried booking one last night via phone booking
Quite simple and straightforward, from their website shortlist a few "massage ladies" of your preference, call the shop/agent ask this this available anot
Once confirmed, they ask for ur name, hotel & room no., this is for them to confirm with the hotel that u indeed is a customer staying in the provided room no.

Once booking made & the shop called up the hotel to confirm
The hotel staff will call u at ur room phone to verify that u made the booking so u say yes & they will allow her to come up to ur room.

Do note that some hotels will charge xtra for guest/companion
So check beforehand, can google guest friendly hotel bangkok, got a few sites to refer to

If its those 24hrs type & its late at night high chance not many available
So ytd i call the shop at abt 11pm to check on the few choices i have in mind, all not available so bobian horny liao ask the auntie who available, she read out the numbers available & at the same time i check against the website for their pics

Got a few not bad one, so i chose the syt cute lady, pic shown usually is those fotoshot edited ones, so give & take 70-80% accurate only

Tip: better to choose those with real life fotos than the ones showing their model fotoshot fotos, so manage ur own expectations, also if u choose young ones the shop aunty will headsup u say young lady massage not so good so ur choice

Anyway she anyway she arrived 30 mins later...to continue later, go jiak tom yum gung 1st for now