View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 14
axc1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxc1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxc1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxc1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxc1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctrooper View Post
When i first encountered the BJ bars, i regularly started going to Lolitas and over the years some came and went and alot were hit and miss. Then a couple of years ago Dr BJ open and they had quite alot of pretty "nurses" but i always went with EE. Anyone who has tried her will know why. But recently their standard has dwindled and the range of girls kinda mediocre on looks and service now. I only discovered Som's Haven which is just past Lolita's on soi 8.
Of all the BJ bars that i walk past now, i notice that Som's has the nicest looking girls. Even got some cute xmm type. So now its my regular spot
Som Haven is actually at soi 14 now thou Google map still say is at soi 8.
I walk up down soi 8 4 times before realising..lol

Just a heads up for Bros heading down.

Reach pretty late at about 12am ,There were still about 7-8 gals sitting outside.
Looks wise are So so for all , took the one that stand up to greet and show me in. Blow job was great and very patience with getting my bro up after a Long drinking session . Lots of deep throat n licking. Great professionalism. Haha
Cost 700baht . I throw in some tips for the hard work n the can of Coke I drank.
Yea will return for quickie Budget fun.