View Single Post
Old 25-11-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold
Re: Your girl friend to be fucked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Nice..!

I only worried in a 3P...i get so excited i shoot at the guy's face while he is pleasuring the girl...or my partner
I imagine standing there watching...rubbing myself and getting to the pt of no return!
Damn paisey one..... dont know if I should take tissue paper help him wipe off or not...
maybe i should just leave the room
Be warned ya. not every guy is comfortable around another male. if it so happens that the guy she chooses is....someone more alpha than u....u might not even be able to get it up all night.

we've many such incidents in the past where blokes are just limp in one corner. just relax and have fun ya

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.