View Single Post
Old 21-11-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1708 / Power: 15
mobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant future
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

FR on Chloe

Was thinking of trying tarma on this rainy day but too bad Claire is not available so met up with just Chloe.
Greeted me was a young lady with big eyes and beautiful smiles. Actually I’m damn nervous because of booking someone local. We chatted and managed to relax myself.
Stripped down and went to shower and lie on the bed. Chloe climbed up to me and start licking and sucking on my nipples. Slowly making her way down to my groin areas and start licking and sucking on my balls... her tongue then lick her way to my harden dick and start to slurp on it. She guided my hands to her pussy and I start playing n fingering it. She was busy licking sucking and deep throat my dick as I keep fingering and aroused her at her clit area. Suddenly, I felt warmth on my hands. What’s that? I try flicking her clit faster sensually, a gush of warm water leaked onto my hand. Oh damn, she is leaking sorry, squirting. Super turn on by it as I continue flicking her clit and fingering. Waves and waves of water splashes onto my hand.
Turn her over as I go on top of her. We engage in a passionate kiss French whatever I wanna call that. Slowly I kiss my way down to her boobs, they are size D and all natural and soft. Start kissing her boobs and using my tongue to encircle around her nipples. Slowly flicking her nipples and sometimes fast. My the other hand went down on her and start flicking on her clit, water just splashes out onto my hand. Keep kissing sucking licking flicking her both boobs/nipples and with my right hand making her squirt. By then the bed is like a puddle of water.
Super turned on by these and suddenly she grab my dick and push it into her. We both get into a hug and started kissing and rocking her. She is tight down there so not to pick up speed as I slowly bang her n playing with her boobs. She is getting more turn on with each thrust I make and in no time we are fucking crazily. Stopped her and change to doggy, piak piak piak... with my hands I tried grabbing her boobs from behind. Then ask her lie down on her stomach as I enter her from behind. Turn her back on her back and I start fingering and flicking her clit. More water gush out. Grab my dick and pushes into her pussy and bang her hard. With my right hand grabbing her boobs and My left hand fingers in her mouth for her to suck and lick. Buay tahan liao... can feel gonna explode anytime. Raised up both her legs and placed onto my shoulder with My both hand grabbing her boobs, I bang her hard, fast and ferociously.... argh.......!! Argh!!! Arghh!!! Splashes all my little armies

Looks - 7/10
Boobs - D Big soft n natural
Figure - 5.5 slight meaty but all’s good
French - yes passionately
Bbbj - 8.5/10
Squirting - yes, like fucking in a bed of water
Fj - 8/10