Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
kaspa80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrvana View Post
Bro, was your girl Khmer or viet? My buddy and i kenna charge US$50 fot viet, the girl told me in the room that she cant go lower as we were foreigners....

My other friend paid US$30 for another Khmer girl, but we were all told to pay another US$10 for compulsory massage, i think our carrot head kenna chopped lol...

That time we were with our Khmer associate, he didnt go bonk, just waited for us outside. Quite dissapointed by this bugger hahaha
My experience in Luxury Hotel is only USD25 to USD30 for Vietnamese girls and most of them are Vietnamese Khmer. Went in. Spoke a few smattering Vietnamese Words-Anh Khong Co Thien Nhieu (I don't have much money) or Khyoum Oth Mean Lui Jrarn same meaning but in Khmer. Works all the time for me. Even if I go to Casa Disco to pick up girls, it will cost USD30 to USD50 at the most for short term, this is for Vietnamese girls..trick is to go early around 1am and there will be abundance of choices there. This is due to the fact that a lot of them will come down from the karaoke above due to clients leaving or they have yet to be selected. Personally, I prefer to go to Cobra Karaoke at National Road No 1 as the girls are even wilder there.