View Single Post
Old 23-12-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

RTF g5 after 1 month due my other girls not free. Wanted to try new girls but thought go for g5 better. Missed her smooth skin n bbbj . She said she firgot me...so sad

YHIS gIRL Really Busy N It's Not DIFFICULT to know y . Her bbbj is simply damn good, nearing the one I got from ex g16 at lor6h70 last time. Timing here is damn short but she spent quite a lot of time on my dick . I kept watching the time thought maybe no time for FJ if I don't stop her. Or maybe just forgo FJ n just cim. But I like FJ with her cos her skin n body is so soft.
I tried to kiss her but she Siam. ..say she suck so many dicks wtf. In the end cob. Should have asked her to cim.

I rate her figure 8/10. If her boobs is c instead of F , I would have rate her 9/10. If there are no cellulite on her ass maybe rate her 9.5/10.