View Single Post
Old 21-08-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Well shared!

Appreciate the description, how much did u TOP up to LT?

Personally I don’t mind ST but if chemistry is found btw us will like to TOP up to LT if the lady permit. Cheers 🍻

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post
I've seen Fon before on my previous visits to Thermae. If you've been there frequent enough, there are some familiar faces that would have been etched in your mind. Fon was one of them.

She was no stunning beauty but she possesses a look and a body type that I like. Sharp features, slim with big tits. She looked 24, but Thai puyings tend to look younger than their actual age.

It was my last night in Bangkok, and I needed only one shot.

"Hi, how much for short time?", I went straight to the point.

She quoted 2500, the standard Thermae ST rate.

I finished my drink at a leisure pace, while chatting with Fon to build the mood. We walked back to my hotel, stopping off at 7-11 for a box of durex. She helped me to pick the featherlite. I caught a tall farang behind us in the queue staring down at her inviting cleavage.

Fon spoke good English. You could tell she's not new to the biz. Her GFE was off the charts and I was charmed enough to extend to LT even before we arrived at my room.

I rarely do LT, as I'm a terribly light sleeper. But occasionally, I meet that special one. As soon as we got naked, I could not keep my hands off her.

The sex was great, Fon was a real performer in bed. I took a real long time to cum as I pumped her in missionary, squeezing her tits and frenching from time to time, enjoying the spectacular view before I finally succumbed and cum all over her big, round tits.

She gave me a top-notch back massage after a quick wash-up. We also proceeded to the bathtub where we fondled around for a while before we dried up and head out for supper.

Amazing GFE, fantastic sex, I was serviced from head to toe. There are gems to be found at Thermae. Looking forward to my next trip to LOS.