View Single Post
Old 20-08-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Bro, did u ever continue your story with Fon.

Like to hear more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post
Just returned from a trip to BKK.

The horny vibes in Bangkok gets to you as soon as you arrive at the airport, intensifying when you approach downtown Sukhumvit. There were only two things on my mind: Thai food and Thai girls.

Last night was my last in Bangkok, decided to visit my usual nuru massage joint but as it was late night, most girls were engaged. thong lor, phrom pong, visited 5-6 and left each shop with my wallet intact, and my balls full.

Decided to try my luck at Thermae. I was there around 10pm, got my drink, and half-way around my counter-clockwise stroll, saw a very young-looking girl. possibly 19-20 years old. slim, small-sized, possibly poor service.

"How much?" I asked anyway.

She asked for my hotel, and replied, "3000".

Seems like the rumors are true. Girls are now asking for 3000, maybe inspired by Avengers: Endgame.

I decided to move on, distracted by some big tits, a girl pulling my arm, and many eye contact and smiles. Then I saw Fon.

[to be continued?]