View Single Post
Old 30-12-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I need to quit this

i used to think this way, that i had to quit this, because of social constructs that dictates chionging is cheating, betray spouse etc etc. Turns out i often struggled internally and it made me a bitter person as I am in a dead bedroom situation. This resulted in giving black face at home to wife n kids.. and i ain't proud of being a ill tempered hubby/father.

I figured its better to go chiong once a while to get it out of my system so i can go back and function as a better husband and dad. As long as play safe and discreetly. Thus, i chiong probably once every few months. Just $100 a pop for release.

If you wanna quit because you worry how people see you.. no one cares. You might constantly question yourself and have lots of internal battles while managing your libido. Might as well just go for it and have one less issue to worry about.

You only quit if you finally do not have the urge anymore or if you are 1000% determined to do so. Ultimately, you do you.