View Single Post
Old 15-12-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
monkey2013 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Por from Rollypolly.

Saw a few reviews on her and she does nuru and aj, so decided to try her.

Booking was easy, fast response.

Went up door open she was wearing a stock netting that is waist high. Very friendly gal. Not exactly syt, if you want to know her age ask her.

Showered together and she rubs her body all over me with her soapy body. Did bbbj and ar in the shower, damn happening.

Back to bed she gave me a full cat bath followed by pouring body oil over my body and did some boobs message. Does ar automatically in afew position and her ar is really lick all the away,her bbbj was good as well. Her ass is her weapon, damn nice as what all bros have mentioned.

Pounded her missionary and cow gal. Than she lead me to the mirror and did standing doggy. She really likes sex, I guess she does it more for sex than money.

Went back to bed and tried aj, can’t seem to insert it in. So end up released onto her lower body.

She can chat in English, told me about her life, pretty interesting, she even shared her pictures in Korea and Thailand. She is born in Korea.

Overall not a materialistic gal. Even though she said she is here for money, but she is honest and does not ask for tips. She seems to come from a rich family so wonder why she wanr to do this.

Gfe is pretty good, sat ontop of me and talked and kiss, smooth skin,too bad times up have to leave.

Rtf material!!!!!!