View Single Post
Old 15-04-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
I have my 2 thread being removed which to me is not under the category of spam or flaming and was told to pay for advertising.... till now I have given up posting for sharing...really demoralizing and I'm not the only one facing these issue....anyway is good to start field report thread (No removal and zapped) for the benefit of sharing and caring. TQ
I feel you bro. I am very demoralised posting FRs of my discovery. We take time and effort to write them in the spirit of sharing and yet they are deleted because of "advertising". There was no name, no address, no contacts in our posts. When we request for guidelines to what "advertising" consists of, we are always given a "copy and paste" answer reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
there is nothing to worry if your FRs is with regards to WLs provided by Sponsors here..
Then I assume if we post FRs of WL from sponsored threads here, they will not be deleted. But if I post FRs of WL NOT from sponsors here, they will be deleted?

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.

Last edited by halogen019; 15-04-2017 at 11:50 AM. Reason: add info