View Single Post
Old 22-05-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 8
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of
Bad experience at a Wellness Spa in Bugis

Few days ago, i went to Bugis street to repair my phone as I was working nearby. I came across this Spa which have offer for two hours I climb 3 stories up to the 3rd level where the Spa is located at. I requested for the two hours special promotion however the Recep told me that it is only for first timers and she said that her massues are very well trained and I won't regret paying more. After hearing that, I paid over $100 for 2 hours of massage. Then I was led into a small room. Within 5 mins, a massue came in form country M, she kept intro me to try their legendary 4 hands massage where her friend will come in and join. I rejected as I have to pay another $100 plus for it. Then, she became unhappy and her face became very black, there is a lack of strength in her massage afterwards as she do not have the mood to massage anymore. I will not rtm to this place again...