Old 18-08-2014, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
xhin01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Great Bonks

I tried searching the forum in JB Delights. didnt find a great bonks thread. Thought maybe deleted? So if there is one and somehow i missed it i m sorry

This is because i had a really great bonk today. I just had to share

Went for JBGirl : June (http://jbgirl.net/Home/Details/134)

OKT: helpful and patient
Location: Nice place and room very comfertable. Just for first timers it was kinda.. concerning at first... bcos OKT instructions were take lift 1 flood and climb stairs to next floor.. i tot OKT was looking if some1 was tailing me lol

ANyway reach the room.. greeted by June

Looks 7.5/10 very cheerful and always smiling
LAnguage: finally!! someone who speaks good english for a change!! Yes physical stimulation is important.. but so is mental ok?

HAd a quick bath seperately. After she was out of shower she cuddled, and kissed as if long lost GF

Body: 7/10 fit body.. meatier but not fat.. but not super model slim either.. boob are like C? but natural.

GFE: was good.. one of the best so far.. very warm feeling chatted and talked

Started with BBBJ: 9/10
finally proceeded to FJ: 10/10 seriously WOW! cow girl was awesome. she rode like no tomorrow. She rode n rode til she cummmed! then we went to missionary and doggie.. wow doggie was just as good.. another 3-4 postions before i finnaly CIM!!! awesome! all the well kissing and hugging etc etc

Finally cleaned up.. dress up and thanked her.. she even helped me tidy my hair before i left LOL seriously good GFE

RTF: sure! after i am back from my business trip

total damage rm169.. + tips .. worth every penny!! ^_^