Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
orbital99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmup View Post
Firstly I'd like to thank Club V for the arrangement..

This is my First time trying out Club V, Chooses Joyce for the first visit... such a sweet gal..

Knocked on the door and was given a hug straight away with a long lasting kiss and follow up star kissing me and i was shocked! Conclusion this girl really loves to kiss and kiss and kiss.. as she did this the very first time I saw her.. She is the meaning for the word GFE..

Started feeling her all over, she was standing and I was sitting on the edge of the bed. She was in a black, silky, low cut mini dress that clung to her smooth body.. Her beautiful, big tits,, smooth skin, full and sexy butt. I was kissing her from top to toe and she was enjoying it and living the moment.. how she moaned with every kiss to her body, every squeeze of her tits and butt..

We carried on in the shower while i soaped every inch of her silky body, got such an erection from the way she played with my soapy dick, nice shower..

Proceeded to bed where the main action began.. she cat bathed me and went south to perform one of the best BBBJ ever.. such beautiful long strokes, up and down my hardened shaft.. the rod was bursting and i didn't want to CIM and wasted one of the shot but she took big gulps of my dick with long lasting deep throats while i fucked her mouth, hard.

She came on top of me once i released her from my grip and started rubbing her tits on my body and her wet pussy on my dick, so slippery.. sucked her tits and made her moan so loudly and knew she was ready for me, she moved just enough for the CD to be put on and let me slide into her moist cunt..

She went wild and was humping me for a good fifteen min before i carried her and turned her around to missionary.. Pumped her real hard, legs closed, legs over my shoulders while i licked her ankles, legs wide apart and legs around my waste.. didn't want it to stop but i was really ready to burst the dam.. so i told her to get ready to take my dick into her mouth for a CIM... I pulled off the condom and she rose to face me and sucked me dry as i exploded into her hungry mouth..

Second round was just as good but i was tired and decided for a CIM and she gave me just what i asked, coupled with a handjob and she sucked me dry again.. Good GFE, CIM, great fuck, can speak well, gentle and loving and she enjoys what she does alot.

You guys can consider to try her before she leaves,one of the real gem, really great Body, to die for, can keep touching her the whole day..

So don't hesitate and waste your time browsing through the forum. Really enjoy the time with her.
very well written bro.....thanks for sharing...