View Single Post
Old 20-02-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: is geylang still open, with Wuhan virus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogogeylang View Post
Fuck you la bronze cb kia.
Good morning gogeylang

Long time no see.

Pls don’t bring up my nick in any way into these fights, or insinuate in any way that I’m behind any of these nicks that you are arguing with.

I’m not involved in any of this.

I’m just as irritated by this forex guy as you are.

Come on, all these nicks that you are arguing with has nothing to do with me, it’s pointless to drag my nick into it.

By the way, one thing I wanted to bring up is, gogeylang and JuicyG are definitely two different people.

To those who mistakenly link the both of them, pls open your eyes, they are not linked. So in this case, I completely disagree with anyone linking the two nicks. JuicyG and gogeylang are not the same, and they are not clones of each other.

By the way guys, pls stop fighting, it’s not helping the situation in geylang.

Gogeylang and forexswift and anyone else, I’ve said my piece here before. Pls read again and think rationally. Thank you.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=1...=#post19340325

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Haven’t come out to this forum for a long time.

Sadly, yet another person must use my nick in vain.

Hi gogeylang, to me our quarrels are in the past and I no longer have issues with you and have moved on.

If you look carefully, this forexswift isn’t me.

I have no reason to use a clone.

Have been reading quietly whenever I have free time, and staying out of the way.

Didn’t even have much time to step into geylang as I have many other things to do, including taking care of my ages parents

I know you don’t like me and we have had our quarrels.

BUT this forexswift isn’t me.

I had mentioned before I wouldn’t use clones to attack you.

If I did have anything else to say to you, I’d say it myself.

As for Forexswift, bro, if you have problems with gogeylang or anyone for that matter, do not bring my nick into it.

Anyway, Gogeylang, as you mentioned, how on earth could I be so dumb as to pay for a premium account here just to disturb you or others using my CREDiT CARD?

Think about it and you’d know it doesn’t make sense for someone who wants to keep a low profile, which I do prefer to just be quiet.

I have no interest in participating in this forum.

This forexswift is someone else and he is definitely not me.

I have NO IdEA who he is and why he’s bothering you.

Anyway, if you notice, the moderators have been deleting his posts so just ignore him.

Just don’t bother about him or anyone else that tried to drag me into things.

Maybe someone out there like to see fighting in this forum.

It’s beyond me.

Once again, if anyone bothers you, you can be 100 percent sure it ain’t me.

No time and have better things to do.

Wish you all the best and be at peace.
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=193...postcount=5084

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Hi Forexswift.

If you have any issues with gogeylang or anyone in this forum, do not bring my nick into it, ok?

It is obvious actually to everyone that you and I are definitely not the same person.

Finally, this forum should concentrate on FRs and not fighting each other.

I honestly think you should stop bothering this gogeylabg.

I have already come out to clarify with him that you and me are obviously two different people and not related.

So, let the matter rest, and stop bothering gogeylang.

And also don’t copy and paste anything I’ve said before and add on more accusations.

We need this kind of fighting to stop.

I don’t need you to keep bringing up my nick in this forum.

Please stop it.

I think all the bros in this forum would appreciate this kind of fighting to stop and we can focus on reading or writing FRs.

Thanks.