View Single Post
Old 16-06-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
China Chinese is everywhere in Manila nowadays. Makati area still not that bad, you can still see quite many Korean & other restaurants, one of the worse is on Paranaque airport.

Years back, after China crackdown and I start to explore my venture to PH, when I chatted you, asking your Manila and AC guidance, on my first arrival in Manila there was no single China Chinese shop there; but now the road has only Chinese shops without other, well, with one Jollibee. The road has totally changed.

The discipline comes with price, paying higher rate in order to get the better service and security.

If you can go AC, personally I don’t see the point to spend time in Makati. To my opinion and experience, most of the people cheong in Makati is because of the business trip, can’t afford to spend time and making the trip to AC.

The girl quality in Makati and AC are about the same, they are Filipinos anyway. You don’t get those high class model or celebrity type of girls in Makati, you get those village type of girls like in AC. Second, the number of bar in Makati is lesser than AC, but the price is much higher.

Another thing I don’t like is you have to nego the price with the girl in Makati. To those smart girls, if they sense you are the carrot cake, they will quote you the high price and trying to chop you.

As a conclusion, you get similar quality, with lesser selection quantity, with the higher price plus price uncertainty. I never picked the girl from Makati bars for years. Nowadays if I drink in Makati, mostly is because to catch up with friends, not for cheong purpose diba.
But some people Believe, atas -> quality. For me gfe -> quality

Makati has higher cost of living, so price of course, ^^

That's why I end up looking for FL who don't carrot chop.

Of course, if objective is fxxk like no tomorrow, AC it is

Chill out, enjoy scenery, Makati.

But LA Cafe went out of fashion when they were shut down by mayor lim and reopened.. attract lot of junkies.

Anyway back to pictures.

Another FL, mostly in Davao

Slutty pictures she takes .. not met yet. Hopefully one day.